Friday, March 25, 2011

camera hogs!!!!


hi guys *sigh* it's Kizzy... and my pug sibbilings... ok let me tell you a story
once apon a time... my girl got a camera... she's always taking pix of me... and the other pets...
today is homework for photography day and not only that it's pet pix for photography day... why am i not happy... well... i only got 2 pix of me and there's way more of my sibbilings
example A: Phoebee
skills: none... maybe high 5
pose: zzz
example B: Olita
skills: none
pose: "can i have a cookie?"

example B: again it's 'Lita
skills: none
pose: "what are you doing?"

example C: Dutchy
skills: none
pose: "not going to wag my tail... maybe a little"

example THEM: Pheobee, 'Lita, Dutchy
pose: "pug couch"

example... cat?: Toonsis
skill: none
pose: "i'm in the sink"

example ME: kizzy
skills: self control around my favorite treat... popcorn
pose: "sulk sulk sulk"

so... that's my story... oh and st. pattie's day was my birthday... i'm now five!!
my st.pattie's pride lol

No comments:

Post a Comment